Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My Most Anticipated Books of 2015

My goal here is to to a) share what I am highly anticipating and b) maybe even compare my end of the year favorites with this list to see what's what. If everything goes according to plan, these will be in order of release date.

Bound by Flames by Jeanniene Frost

Obsession in Death by JD Robb

Highland Guard by Hannah Howell

Dead Heat by Patricia Briggs*

Prudence by Gail Carriger

The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire by Molly Harper

Total Surrender by Rebecca Zanetti

The Unleashing by Shelly Laurenston*

Garden of Lies by Amanda Quick

Day Shift by Charlaine Harris

Shards of Hope by Nalini Singh*

The Highlander takes a Bride by Lynsay Sands

Siren's Call by Jayne Castle

Magic Shifts by Ilona Andrews*

Guild Hunter #8 by Nalini Singh

Manners and Mutiny by Gail Carriger

Mind Magic by Eileen Wilks

Sweep in Peace by Ilona Andrews (this is an incomplete serial)

Breakout by Anne Aguirre (no release date yet but I am waiting for the conclusion to read the rest of the series)

Beyond #6 & #7 by Kit Rocha


*These are the books I currently have on pre-order.

These aren't the only books in my TBR that are releasing in 2015, just the ones with the most excitement, and the ones I am hoping to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment